The real world

Today a fire broke out in a chalet along the road from us.  Rumour has it that an electrical fault – in a tumble dryer – started things off.  The chalet still stands, thanks I am sure to the volunteer fire brigade. They can be seen practising often and once in a while, they have to turn out for the real thing.

3aa6b367-f437-4345-8f4e-ce3bd817d2b9
Fire in Wengen

For those of us who come here to ski, it’s not often that the real world intrudes, but it does now and again.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s